Thought you might enjoy this rundown on the newspapers.
It seems I am getting a de facto branching out into media coverage on my blog. I hope you can figure out a way that it gets you healthier … or possibly more saner A friend of mine sent this to me and I thought you would enjoy it.Thanks, Ron!
Experts have found the following analysis to be near 100% accurate.
1. The Wall Street Journal is read by the people who run the country.
2. The Washington Post is read by people who think they run the country.
3. The New York Times is read by people who think they should run the country and who are very good at crossword puzzles.
4. USA Today is read by people who think they ought to run the country but don’t really understand The New York Times.
5. The Los Angeles Times is read by people who wouldn’t mind running the…
View original post 255 more words