*This Time Magazine cover that has become world famous inside of a week is the latest instance of how low the mainstream media has sunk in its efforts to defame President Trump. Sadly, I am not surprised, considering its performance since the election.*
Clearly, Time didn’t care for the last Republican President either.
*Here is Hillary Clinton talking with CNN about the illegal immigrant children coming up from South American countries.*
*This superb excerpt from a speech by President Bill Clinton lasts less than two minutes. Don’t miss it.*
*The following was reported in the Daily Mail:*
The mainstream media has chosen to ignore it, but here are the numbers for the first 50 days of Donald Trump’s Presidency:
– The United States added almost 300,000 jobs
– Illegal border crossings are down 40% and still falling
– The Trans-Pacific Partnership has been rejected
– The Keystone Pipeline is approved
– The US Military is being rebuilt
– The stock market is reaching record highs
– Immigration from the most volatile parts of the world has been halted, twice!
– Federal funding from Sanctuary cities has been eliminated
– Penalties for crimes committed against law enforcement have been enhanced
We should be reading this in the mainstream media, but we aren’t.
After President Trump’s first full month in office…
✓ 235,000 jobs were added to our economy in February — 100,000 more than what was expected
✓ 40% fewer illegal immigrants crossed our border (even before the border wall has been constructed)
Consumer confidence and business confidence at new high levels
✓ $3 trillion were added to the stock market as optimism about our economy continues to soar
✓ Billions of dollars will be invested here in the United States by businesses that are encouraged by President Trump’s economic policies
✓ Judge Gorsuch, a constitutionalist worthy of Justice Scalia’s seat, was nominated to the Supreme Court